When a business outsources janitorial cleaning services, they want to receive the best services. Hiring reputable janitorial services is a smart move to ensure an effective way of cleaning an office while saving both money and time.
What to expect from janitorial cleaning companies
Janitorial services should give a business quality service worthy of what they have paid for, meaning they should guarantee quality. All janitorial cleaning companies operate differently and each business has its own expectations when they hire janitorial services.
Here are some of the common expectations:
- Direct point of contact– clients find it annoying when they pay for a service, and they are made to wait on hold endlessly to talk to a real person. A business would expect to get individualized experience. It is important that these cleaning companies provide their clients with contact information of the assigned area manager.
- A comprehensive scope of work– as a business, you need to clearly understand your cleaning needs and duties of a janitorial company. Janitorial providers ought to outline their responsibilities and the frequency of each service. A provider must also provide any periodic work in the contract.
- Effective communication and proactive communications plan– janitorial companies are expected to communicate with their clients. Providers can provide an account where customers can submit requests or their concerns.
- Experience and knowledgeable staff– there is nothing as annoying than hiring experts only to get rookies. Businesses expect janitorial cleaning providers to provide cleaning staff with the experience and capacity to clean the business facility properly.
A commercial janitorial service should bring its cleaning equipment and supplies. They save your business money by bringing their supplies.
Clients expect commercial cleaning services to provide timely services. It is the responsibility of the janitorial provider to provide professional and timely services, based on the schedules of their clients.
How to pick the right janitorial cleaning company
The search for a good commercial cleaning provider can be challenging. You want a service that makes use of reliable and professional employees with proper training in the profession. You also want a company with pricing that fits within your budget. Businesses also want providers who value customer service and aim at customer satisfaction. If you are looking for a good janitorial service provider, here are five tips that will help you in your search.
1. Look for established and experienced commercial cleaning company
Focus on well-established providers because they have been in the cleaning business for several years. Therefore, they have the skills and experience to ensure your facility is thoroughly cleaned. You should also hire a company that specializes in cleaning the type of building you want. Some specialize in industrial buildings while others in offices. Whatever your needs, make sure you find a cleaning provider that can develop a customized cleaning routine to suit your cleaning needs.
2. Get quotes from companies in your area
Understand that for a company to give you a quote; they must first visit your facility. With several quotes, you can choose the most affordable provider. You can search for a provider online by typing janitorial services near me, and you will get several providers in your area. However, consider other things like the services provided under the pricing given. Additionally, never compromise on the quality of services.
3. Find out the services they provide
Apart from the obvious vacuuming and dusting, what other cleaning services does the company offer? Consider choosing a company that provides a full suite of services to cover all your day-to-day and seasonal cleaning needs. Some other common services provided by janitorial firms include power washing, touch point cleaning, hard floor cleaning, special event cleaning, and carpet and upholstery cleaning.
4. Examine the company’s standards and certifications
Ensure that your cleaning provider maintains standards of excellence and is a holder of the highest certifications. You can check the information online by visiting their websites or checking with local bodies responsible for certification and maintaining standards.
5. Determine if the provider is committed to green cleaning
Environmental conservation is essential for every business. Green cleaning entails caring for buildings, their occupants, taking a holistic approach, and taking care of the larger surroundings by making use of eco-conscious practices and materials.
Hire Allied Facility Care for professional janitorial cleaning services
While you have various janitorial providers to choose from, the quality of the cleaning services offered should prove to you that Allied Facility Care is the right company for you. Contact Allied Facility Care for professional janitorial cleaning services today!