Cleaning Services Fort Worth, Texas
One of the hidden responsibilities of running a business is making sure the facility is clean. This standard holds true whether you are dealing with a traditional office setting, a warehouse, a factory or anything in between. If you own a business that would benefit from using a commercial cleaning service, here is some important information you need to know.Finding the Best Office Cleaning Service
There is no big secret to why you need to keep your Fort Worth business clean. Your workers spend approximately one-third of their time in the workplace and they deserve to have a clean and healthy space. In fact, studies have shown that people who work in a clean environment are more productive. So, it is beneficial to your bottom line to have a clean and neat work environment. Further, your building needs to be presentable to anyone who comes through the front door. Here are some great tips for finding the best office cleaning service to fit your needs.
- Get price quotes from commercial cleaning services in the Fort Worth, Texas area
- Compare included services that come with the quoted costs
- Make sure the company you choose has insurance and ask to see proof of it
- Get references
- Go with experience
- Check out online reviews
- Read the contract and understand the service agreement.
Questions to ask When Hiring a Commercial Cleaning Service
To ensure you hire the best commercial cleaning service in Fort Worth to fit your needs, ask the following questions:
- How long have you been in business?
- What are your rates and what services are included?
- What accounts do you service? Are any of your clients similar to my business?
- How to you screen your employees? Do you perform background checks?
- Do you bring your own cleaning supplies or do I have to provide them?
- What kind of training do your employees go through?
- How do you manage and motivate your cleaning teams?
- Do you provide a written contract?
- How to you bill your clients?
- What customer service systems do you have in place?
- Are you insured?
- Will the same cleaners always be assigned to my facility?
- What kind of quality control checks do you use?
- Do you follow a green-cleaning program? If so, what is it?
- Are you Certified Industry Management Standard (CIMS) certified?
The Benefits of having a professional Janitorial Cleaning Service
There is obviously a cost associated with having your Fort Worth business cleaned by a professional commercial cleaning service. But, the benefits you will get far outweigh the financial output you will incur. Some of the benefits you can expect when working with a professional cleaning service include:
- Present a better public image
- Create a healthier environment
- Create a safer work environment
- Higher productivity from staff
- Higher quality of clean
- Higher morale from staff members who will not have to add cleaning duties to their daily tasks
- Reduced allergens
- Fewer sick workers.
On a daily basis, your janitorial cleaning service, should focus on these tasks to keep your office looking presentable to the staff and visitors.
- Empty trash cans
- Vacuum carpets, mats and hard floors
- Dust all horizontal surfaces
- Damp-wipe all horizontal surfaces with disinfectant
- Mop hardwood floors with disinfectant
- Remove fingerprints and stray marks from around light switches
- Clean glass doors and windows
- Polish brass
- Spot-clean painted surfaces
- Collect garbage from building entrance.
Floor Cleaning Services
When you set out to find a professional cleaning service for your business, make sure the company you choose provides floor cleaning services as well as general daily cleaning tasks. It can be easy to overlook the floors of your establishment, but people who walk in will immediately notice if they are dirty or in poor shape. Regardless of the type of surface you have on your floor, it needs to be properly maintained. Hiring a professional janitorial cleaning service that includes floor cleaning services will help to ensure the following cleaning tasks will get done on a regular basis:
- Carpet cleaning
- Hardwood cleaning.
Industrial Cleaning Services
Professional cleaning services are not limited to white color businesses. It is equally important, if not more so, to keep warehouses and factories clean as well. Here are some great reasons to hire a industrial cleaning service to maintain your industrial workspace:
- Keep your workspace safe
- Keep your workspace healthy
- Focus on your business, not cleaning your industrial space
- Your employees can focus on their own work
- You maintain less risk when a professional does the work.
Hiring the right commercial cleaning service is crucial for ensuring you have an important job done right every time. If you are looking for a top-notch janitorial cleaning service in the Fort Worth, Texas area, call Allied Facility Care today.